Nayagarh District Covering an geographical area of 3890 sq km consists of total 962789 population as per 2011 census. The total male population of the District is 502636 and female population is 460153. As per administration is concerned, the District has got one sub division namely Nayagarh. There are 8 Tahasils, 8 Blocks, 14 Police stations, 194 Grampanchayats and 1702 villages functioning in the District.
- Revised Social Audit Calendar for the FY 2023-24(2rd Cycle) of MGNREGS, NFSA and Samagra Sikshya.
- Walk-in-Interview notice for Contractul teacher for the acadamic session2023-24.
- Advertisement for contractual engagement of retired Group-C(Ministerial) employees as OSD.
- The List of qualified Bidders for preparation and Printing of Electoral Rolls.
- Advertisement for Invitation of Application for Biogas Plant under GOBARdhan Scheme.
- Tender no 3593 dt. 12/09/2023 for Selection and appointment of Transport contractor Level-1 for Transportation of foodgrains from FSD,FCI,Jatani to all RRC-cum-DSCs in the Nayagarh District of the State of Odisha.
- Minutes of the tender committee meeting on award of mark to qualified bidders for support services with refererence to tender no 944 dated 29/4/2023
Advance Programme of Collector and District Magistrate Nayagarh for holding Joint hearing of Public Grievance in different Block Headquarters and District Headquarter for the year 2023. 01/01/2023 - 31/12/2023
Annual Social Audit Calender for the Financial year 2023-24 of MGNREGS, 15th Financial Commission Grant, PMAY-G and Samagra Sikshya. 24/03/2023 - 01/03/2024